1. OCY may obtain information about users like name, username, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, country of residence, IP addresses, and cookies.
2. List of your contacts and related data according to opt in by users.
3. Any communication between you and Ocy relating to support and other issues.
4. Call records and any call related data.
5. Location information, of users only in accordance with your privacy settings
6. Access information for other accounts linked with your Ocy account like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, which are like an electronic key provided by the service that acts in place of a password for authentication.
7. Ocy’s primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe and smooth experience. Ocy collects and uses, or has third party service providers acting on Ocy’s behalf collecting and using, personal data relating to you, as permitted or necessary to provide internet communication,
8. Improve Ocy features and functionality. Ocy accepts orders from website and all applications, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order. Inform you about the updates, provide you with customer support.
9. Ocy will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications without your consent, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
10. Ocy may sell the business. Any such transactions in which all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of Ocy users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your personal information in any such outcome.
11. Ocy uses analytics partners to gather anonymous statistical and analytical information about how users use Ocy website and other applications. These partners gather data on page views and clicks on our sites, the search engines and keywords used to find our sites, links accessed from our sites.
12. The advertisements of Ocy and of third parties appearing in the Ocy applications are promoted by Ocy partners.
13. Ocy encourages voluntary feedbacks and also may request feedbacks on service.
14. Ocy reserve the right to use email, the Ocy applications or message to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of Ocy applications.
15. Ocy may send you alerts by email or messaging to notify you when someone has tried to contact you. Ocy may also use email, messaging or the Ocy application to keep you up to date with news about the Ocy applications and Ocy products that you have purchased. If you have registered for promotions, the emails or messages that you receive may be from our partner company, acting on our behalf.
16. You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. Some of your information may be viewed or edited online by signing into your account page. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity.
17. Ocy will retain your information for as long as is necessary to comply with legal obligations. Ocy will take appropriate technical and security measures to protect your information. By using this product, you consent to the storage of your IM, Voice messages, and video message communications as described above.